10 March 2008

Brazil (II) - Sao Paulo

It's already been ten-ish days since I returned from my short trip (some might not agree, hehe) to Brazil and I feel like uploading some pictures.

Some impressions from Sao Paulo City:
traffic...

delicious food (but not the one in the front in both of the pots [and why the hell is it turning the picture???]):
chocolate pizza...

and awesome "real" pizza:loads of fruits:
and my first coconut juice:
carnival in Caragua and people getting crazy:

more to come...

2 comments:

iSaBel said...

excellent pictures :D... wow with two Brazilians!!!

I really do not want to try the chocolate pizza, hehe, weird, even if I love chocolate :p

And the one with your name in the sand is beautiful!!

:D.. waiting for more...

Serki said...

hehe, i know! i didnt try the chocolate pizza either... the idea is not very pleasing :D